Oz Native use sustainable eco friendly business practices in the harvesting and supply of native Australian bush products.
Brushwood, Tea Tree, Thatch.
All our products are chemical free and require little or no maintenance for the life of the product.
Specific Melaleuca species are harvested and used in the construction of tea tree and Brushwood fencing, screens and roof thatch. These species have the ability to coppice (resprout from a lignotuber) after harvesting.
Natural… Beautiful… Durable… Renewable... Sustainable!
1300 633 623
- Landscape supplies Australia Wide
- Tea Tree sticks sold by the bundle. Sticks are 1.8m long and a bundle will cover 1m approx.
- Brushwood Bundles. Brushwood is used for the manufacture of fencing, screens and pergola roofs. Brushwood is available by the bundle. 2 bundles required per metre for a fence or panel 1.8m high.
- Rof Thatch.We supply brshwood roof thatch for the construction of huts, pergolas and gazebos.
- Brushwood panels. These easy to install brushwood panels can be used as fencing or lining. Brushwood panels are 70mm thick and 1.8m high by 1.5m wide.
- Australian Native Bush Products.
- Master Builders Association
Nearby Service areas are: Dulwich Hill, Marrickville Metro, Marrickville South, Arncliffe, Turrella, Wolli Creek